Our office will be closed December 26-30, 2022. We are implementing a new billing software and a new payment service. We will be unable to process any payments that are mailed or dropped off in our drop box during this week, we will post them to our system by January 3rd. There will be no late charges added to accounts that are due between Dec. 26-30, 2022, and we will not be locking 2nd cycle account for non-payment. You will not be able to make payments on PSN starting 12/21/2022 12:00 A.M. Our new system, Invoice Cloud, will be up and running on 1/4/2023. You will be getting a new account number. If you have set up Online Bank Direct payments from your bank account, please update your account number with the bank. You will be able to look up your new account number by clicking on, “pay my bill” on our website & entering your name and property address number only. (Ex. 306 SR 136, only enter 306).
You can also sign up for autopay here. If you are currently signed up for autopay with PSN, your information will automatically be updated to Invoice Cloud, you will not have to make any changes to your autopay. If you signed up with a credit card on autopay you will start receiving a service charge unless you go on and change it to your checking account and routing number.
- You can also pay at our office during office hours M-F 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or at our drop box by the drive thru window 24 - 7, with cash or check, there will be no fee.
- If you sign up with autopay using your checking account and routing number or if you are signed up with Online Bank Direct, there will be no fee.
- Any credit card payment processed will require a service fee of 2.95% or a minimum of $1.95.
- Any one-time payment made with ACH/EFT will have a service fee of $1.95.
- Any payment made over the phone will also receive a service fee of $ .50 when paying through Invoice Cloud’s call center.