I’m doing some construction and need the main water line marked. Who do I call?

You need to call the Ohio Utilities Protection Service aka O.U.P.S. their phone number is 1-800-362-2764. Failure to call them can result in repair cost and fines! We do not mark privately installed water lines to the home.