I had a water leak. Can I get a break for that?

Yes, we give a partial leak adjustment to all of our customers once within a twelve-month period if the leak results in a billing of over $ 200.00 for water usage. Go back to the main page and click forms to download a printable leak adjustment form. Then follow the directions on the leak adjustment form.