How do I sign up for a water tap?

Please call ahead for an appointment. You must come to our office to sign up for a tap. You need to bring a copy of your recorded deed, your driver’s license, an address for the property, and the tap in fee has to be paid up front (see rates on the main page for pricing). There is also an easement that has to be signed and notarized by all parties on the deed. You must bring the articles of organization if the deed is in a LLC. You must bring the Trust paperwork if the deed is in a Trust. The easiest way to get the easement notarized is in-house but you can get it notarized somewhere else. (See documents and forms for a printable copy).